R.E.M. - Lifes Rich Pageant mp3 flacPerformer: R.E.M.
Title: Lifes Rich Pageant
Style: Alternative Rock
Size MP3 version: 1117 mb
Size FLAC version: 1982 mb
Size WMA version: 1475 mb
Format: DXD AHX XM AAC AC3 TTA MOD
R.E.M. - Lifes Rich Pageant mp3 flac
REM : Lifes Rich Pageant,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
A more average album for REM in my opinion. LEAVE FEEDBACK! Ok so I lied
1. Lifes Rich Pageant (album) (ver 2). Chords.
Lifes Rich Pageant is the fourth studio album by the American alternative rock band . chose Don Gehman to produce the album, which was recorded at John Mellencamp's Belmont Mall Studios in Belmont, Indiana. The album was well-received critically.
Country: US. Released: 12 Jul 2011. Hammond (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12), . Phipps (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12). Painting – Juanita Rogers (2). Photography By – Sandra-Lee Phipps. Photography By – Stephanie Chernikowski. Photography By – James Herbert. Producer – Don Gehman (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12). Product Manager – Stacey Freeman. Product Manager – Kevin O'Neil (3).
Teaming with producer Don Gehman, who previously worked with John Mellencamp, . developed their most forceful record to date.
Аккорды, текст к песне 'Lifes Rich Pageant (album)' исполнителя (композитора) Rem. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список. Life's rich demand creates supply and demand. Of the powers the only book that matters. Silence means security silence means approval.
On Lifes Rich Pageant, producer Don Gehman has done an outstanding job of hardening . Without sacrificing the band’s lushness and texture, Gehman has crafted a sound that subordinates musical details and coloring to the main instrumental thrust of each song. The distractions drat occasionally crept into Mitch Easter and Don Dixon’s productions (the two LPs Murmur and Reckoning and the EP Chronic Town, which Easter produced solo), not to mention the ominous murkiness of Joe Boyd’s work on Fables, art dispelled on this album. The album’s (intentionally misspelled) title is taken from a remark by the Peter Sellers character Inspector Clouseau, to the effect that even the most absurd setbacks are part of life’s rich pageant – a sentiment that became something like the band’s motto.
Lifes Rich Pageant Album chords by . EE Esus4Esus4 EE BB EE Esus4Esus4 EE BB EE Esus4Esus4 BB F.I -- I - I -- believe.
The band, which formed in the humble setting of Athens, Georgia, and became kings of the "college rock" scene, began its meteoric rise with their fourth album, ‘Lifes Rich Pageant’ (note the lack of apostrophe), which turns 27 years old today. It was their penultimate full-length release for . Records, the label they'd leave for Warner Bros.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Begin The Begin||3:24|
|A3||Fall On Me||2:49|
|A6||Underneath The Bunker||1:24|
|B1||The Flowers Of Guatemala||3:53|
|B3||What If We Give It Away?||3:31|
|B4||Just A Touch||2:56|
|B5||Swan Swan H||2:39|
Written-By – G. Zekley*, M. Bottler*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Teeny Bopper Music
- Manufactured For – Diski CBS AEBE
- Artwork [Blink Drawings] – B. Slay
- Artwork [Colossal Packaging Assistance] – R.O. Scarselli*
- Artwork [Stick Drawing] – M. Bird
- Engineer [Additional] – Ross Hogarth
- Engineer [Assistant Belmont Mall] – Rick Fetig*
- Engineer [Assistant Can-am] – Jim Dineen, Stan Katayama
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Painting [Back Cover Painting] – Juanita Rogers
- Photography By [Band Photo] – S.L. Phipps*
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Don Gehman
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Greg Edward
- Written-By – Berry* (tracks: A1 to B5), Stipe* (tracks: A1 to B5), Mills* (tracks: A1 to B5), Buck* (tracks: A1 to B5)
Manufactured in Greece for Diski CBS.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): ILP 57064 - A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): ILP 57064 - B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): IRS 5783-A-1A 57064 A¹ ⋀ P AP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): IRS 5783-B-1B 57064 B¹ F ⋀ P (mp)
- Rights Society: AEPI
- Other: MT 13314
|IRS-5783||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant (LP, Album, All)||I.R.S. Records||IRS-5783||US||1986|
|5099908244727||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Comp + Box)||I.R.S. Records, Capitol Records||5099908244727||Europe||2011|
|IRS-5783, IRS 5783||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant (LP, Album, Club)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||IRS-5783, IRS 5783||US||1986|
|IRSD-5783, JVC-522||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant (CD, Album, RP, Gre)||I.R.S. Records, MCA Records||IRSD-5783, JVC-522||US||Unknown|
|IRSD-5783, JVC-522||R.E.M.||Lifes Rich Pageant (CD, Album)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||IRSD-5783, JVC-522||US||Unknown|